A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Today's Revelation

It's so amazing the way God works in our lives. I've mentioned that lately I've been considering starting up a home business and have been praying for God to let me know if that's the direction my life should be taking. On Mother's Day the message at church included Proverbs 31 and this spoke volumes to me and my personal situation. Well early last year, not long after we started our homeschooling journey, a friend gave me a book called 'Easy Homeschooling Techniques' by Lorraine Curry and I read most of it, but around 3/4 of my way through the book I started to get bored. I found that it was a hard slog and gave up for the time being. For the last 12 months the book has been in the bottom of my baby bag waiting for me to pick it up again. I've taken it everywhere with me just in case I found myself in need of a book to read and didn't have one. Today I picked it up again and managed to make it through the parts where my mind kept wandering off and surprise, surprise the very next chapter is on starting a home business! Who would have thought it would be in a homeschooling book? If I had of read it earlier it wouldn't have meant anything to me but wow! I'm directed to reading it right when I need to.

No comments: