A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Decluttering

Tim asked me to write a list of all the stuff I've gotten rid of this week so here it is:

Cooking Magazines
Puzzles
TV unit
Fan
Evaporative cooler
More puzzles
Blanket box
High Chair
Change table
Old golf clubs
Stereo Speakers
Turntable
Bedside tables
Amplifier
2 Small bookshelves
some baby girl clothes
some baby boy clothes
some boys size 4 winter clothes
about 1/2 my baby toys

I've had interest in :
Dishwasher
Washing Machine
TV
a single bed matress
Children's chalkboard/easel
more bookcases
bikes

and there's still more to come as I go through each room and see just what we really need to keep.

No comments: