A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Monday, June 23, 2008

Gone Fishing

Tim went fishing at the beach yesterday afternoon and evening and caught a whole lot of Australian salmon. I think he said they caught the bag limit each. Which meant today I had to cook all that fish. At least the rule is that whoever catches it cleans it, because I'd hate to have to do that. Apparently it took the guys two hours to clean, gut and fillet all the fish they caught. I had so much to cook that I made a quadruple lot of one fish curry and a double lot of a really hot fish curry. I'm giving some of the less hot one to a friend from church and freezing all the rest. I don't know if it freezes well but it won't get eaten in a hurry in this house.

No comments: