A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Friday, June 27, 2008

Need A Break?

I realised last night that I have not had more than a half an hour break from kids for the last 5 months. Rose is 5 months old and the most time I've had on my own is in the bath, but because I can still hear everything that still goes on in the house I don't really count that, and when I've ducked up the shop to get some bread and milk. I left Rose at home once when I took Kahlia to netball practice and 10 mins before netball practice finished I had a phone call with a screaming baby in the background and I needed to rush back home. I think I need to go and see if they still sell those boxes with individual sachets of formula powder and leave her with a bottle and go to the movies on my own. Or go and visit a friend on my own. I'll probably wait until after we've moved to do this though and perhaps organise a girls night out.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I'll be in that Bec! Want to come and see Prince Caspian with me when you get down here?

Rosemary said...

Hey Bec, What does it mean to 'subscribe in a reader'?

Becca said...

Yes. It's a date. Then we'll go somewhere for coffee. I'll want to take full advantage of a night off.