A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

At least there's some good news...

Finally Tim's austudy has come through so we are all set to move into a house and not worry too much about money. I guess the only good thing about not having a house now is that with each pay I might be able to buy a little bit of furniture to make up all the furniture I gave away. Scrap that, I'll have to lay by it as there's no room here and I don't know anyone with the room to store anything. We now have applications for 10 houses in the works and tomorrow I'll fax off another 3 more and go and see another 3 houses. I've driven nearly 200 km since yesterday morning.

1 comment:

Timbothecat said...

You're a machine baby, I love how you're going about this and you can hold your head high. You're showing so much character and Grace through all of this and I'm so proud of you.

Love you darling!