A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Internet

We now have the internet connected in our house so no more watching the meter, making sure we don't go over our measly 5 gig limit. It's so exciting. I'll be able to blog more and upload more pics and just do so much more. I don't really watch stuff on you tube much but  boy you miss it when you can't use it at all. Now I just need a new computer for myself...maybe later. I don't know what our limit is with this plan but after one day we've already used 5 percent of it downloading stuff, and at least if we go over with this plan they just slow it down, we don't have to pay through the nose for the extra we use. Yay for Internode!

No comments: