A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Baby Shower Cake

I had a really bad week, last week. I had some tummy bug that kept me in bed for 3 days straight and I didn't eat for 5 days, pretty much, just the occassional piece of toast and enough water to swallow some panadol. But thankfully I was well enough in time to make my sister in laws baby shower cake on Sunday. I already had the cake in the freezer from Tim's dad's birthday, that I didn't end up using then, so I didn't have to scrounge the energy up to bake it. I would have liked to have had the cake finished the night before but I was still dizzy and didn't have any energy so I decorated it completely on the day. I already had about a third of the flowers made so I only had to make the yellow and blue ones and the leaves.










1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Unfortunately, the pictures don't do the actual cake justice. It was really beautiful and was very delicate. The icing was actually a soft pink. Well done Bec it was fantastic!!