I also made a couple of teddy bears yesterday. I don't know what I'll use them for but I only had brown and pink icing so I made the dark brown one first, then I had an idea to mix the pink into the brown for a lighter brown and this turned out well so I also mixed green into the pink for the stem of the flowers.
I also used a little butter on my hands as I'd been having trouble with the icing being sticky yet dry at the same time. I know I should have used shortening but I didn't have any until today. I made my own sugarpaste (rollout) icing today and my own modelling paste and flower paste. It'll be interesting to see the difference between that and the ready made stuff. Hopefully I will get a new camera in the next month or so, my camera now doesn't like taking photos of my cakes and modelling.