A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tip for fantastic lasagne

I normally use the recipe on the back of the San Remo pasta sheets box, which I find is really tasty. I don't even use Mozarella Cheese, just tasty, but that ingredient that I find that pushes it over the edge of tasty into heaven is I add a carton of sour cream into the cheese sauce at the end and stir it over a low heat until it is totally incorporated. You'll want to eat lasagne all the time if you make it this way.

2 comments:

The Vintage Rose said...

YUUMMM! I must try it next time I buy some gluten free lasagne sheets! PS we celebrated DH's 50th tonight and no one remembered the camera. boo hoo!

Becca said...

Wow! Tell him congratulations. I should have also mentioned the fact that I got this idea from my mum. I don't know where she got it from though.