A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Tim's wedding anniversary. We had organised for all the kids to be looked after for the night and we were going to have a night in. Tim was going to cook me a spectacular 3 course meal as well. Well the kids have head lice, don't they. So no one went, they were all home. I got my spectacular meal, but I had seagulls there the whole time saying: that looks really nice, I like calimari, can I help cook?, I can't wait until desserts cooked..... and so on. Oh well, this would have been our first night with no kids at all for over 4 years, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Timbothecat said...

You forgot to mention Elijah demanding to serve us our main course. I thought that was rather cute.

Still, it would have been nice to have the house to ourselves for the night.