A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update

I think we've finally got rid of the headlice. Olive oil is fantastic and I'll use it again instead of the chemicals. Dan turned 9 on Wednesday and had some friends over last night. We're having family over tonight so I'll post some photos later. I've made it to 14 weeks. Had a bit of a scare a couple of weeks ago and so had a scan and everythings fine, the baby was certainly active. I can't wait for the 18 weeks scan so we can find out what sex the baby is. Rose is getting an eighteen month olds temper, she's such a drama queen. She's finally gotten a 3rd tooth, poor thing, I think they'll be coming along fast now.

1 comment:

marymo5 said...

I enjoyed looking at you blog, I am a mum of 5 girls and due in about three weeks with our first boy. Hope you are feeling better

I heard if you wrap in glad wrap after applying olive oil it suffocates the last ones :).
mary