A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Baby Update

Emily is now 6 weeks old and is a smiling, happy baby....most of the time, but she doesn't like to be put down when she goes to sleep. She wakes up almost straight away. I don't go for the whole controlled crying thing (which doesn't mean that I haven't let them cry at some stage or another) so I am going to try something new before I get tendonitis in my wrists like I did when Kahlia was a baby. I am going to make Emily's bed with the t-shirt I've been wearing most of last week. It hasn't been washed and so should smell like me. I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way I do have a ring sling and a wrap and I LOVE them but there's only so much babywearing you can do and I would just like a break, and that doesn't mean passing her off to the other children, which I do anyway.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hope it works for you Bec. You need to update her picture on here too! xx