A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Halo Birthday Cake

It's my sons 13th birthday today and I wanted to blog about his cake. He originally wanted a cake with guns but my husband and I talked about it and didn't really like that idea so he then said he wanted a Halo cake, not just the head of a halo person but the shoulders too. So I've made a bust. I will soon be starting a blog just for my cakes and will include photos of the process of making these cakes. I really would like an air brush for the colour but all in all the cake turned out pretty good.






My oldest son has pointed out that this is a SPARTAN-II with scout armour.

No comments: