A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our favourite meal at the moment: stir fry

I haven't posted a recipe in a while so I thought I'd post our latest favourite meal, stir fry. We've had many different kind of stir fries over the years, it's so versatile and you can change it anyway you like. Lately we've been buying C's salad or stir fry mix, already made up in the fresh food section. This recipe is for ordinary (small) families, for our family I double it.

1 packet of C's salad or stir fry mix
1 packet of Singapore noodles
1/2 tsp of garlic
1/2 tsp of ginger
2 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 nice big steak (however much and whatever kind you can afford) cut into strips

Follow the directions for the noodles.
Stir fry steak on a high heat in a couple of tablespoons of oil with garlic and ginger. Stir through the oyster sauce then add the vegetables. Cook for 2 mins then turn off heat and add the drained noodles.

Next time I post a recipe I'll try to post photos too. I always prefer to see pics of what I'm about to cook.

No comments: