A wife of noble character who can find?...She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue...Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:10, 26 & 28

Friday, July 23, 2010

Update for July

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been blogging much. This week we've been getting the house ready for an inspection. I've been scrubbing walls and floors and moving furniture. The inspection was this morning and it seemed to have gone well. The owner came through as well. It was a little strange as I expected him to come with his wife, who I've met, but he came with a different woman. I'm hoping that it's not a new wife and he wants this house for them to live with, but I'm such a pessimist and always looking at the worst case scenarios. The real estate agent said that the place looked great and that the owner was happy so here's hoping for another 12 month lease. Whilst cleaning this morning I slipped on the wet tiles and scraped my elbow and landed hard on my backside, but I also hit my head on the wall. I thought it might have gone through the wall I hit it so hard. So I'm off for a rest and some panadol. Hopefully it won't be so long until the next post.

No comments: